Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) has launched a brand new version of Improve IT, a website full of free resources for people working in not-for-profit organisations who want to make the most of the technology that is available to make their work better and easier.
There are six categories of helpful information:
- IT management and governance including new information for organisations operating under the NDIS;
- technology hardware and software; information systems including client management;
- online presence and social media;
- staff skills including digital literacy and productivity tools; and
- security and risk management.
And don’t forget to take the Digital Capability Quiz to identify your organisation’s IT strengths and areas for improvement.