UnitingCare is seeking a full time, permanent State Manager based at Ipswich and working with teams across Ipswich, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Applications close 7th April 2023
About the role:
- Attractive salary + 10.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging
Working with teams based across Ipswich, Gold Coast and Brisbane, you will provide strategic leadership and operational and financial management for the Out Of Home Care services South East. You will be responsible for managing, developing and enhancing the delivery of services, scoping for new services, and being part of a collegial, highly respected leadership team at UnitingCare.
With extensive experience in the Child Safety Sector, specifically in non family-based care, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the non-profit sector. Your experience has equipped you with strong leadership skills and you have comprehensive industry and sector knowledge and networks.
Supplementing this you will present with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Services or similar are essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Leadership/Management are desirable.
- Demonstrated achievements in providing strategic leadership and management for strategic and service planning in a complex service delivery organisation.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing employees; co-ordinating planning project teams and cultivating productive working relationships, partnerships and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage services, with an understanding of specialist programs including ideally a comprehensive understanding of contemporary community services and sector reform agendas.
- All employees are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements and UnitingCare’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements policy. The successful applicant must be able to provide a Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
View the position description for more information.
About the organisation:
UnitingCare are leaders in crisis response, the protection of vulnerable children, financial resilience and family wellbeing. The Family and Child Services team work passionately across Queensland to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
UnitingCare provides health and community services to thousands of people every day of the year through its services in Family and Disability Services, Health, Aged Care and Community Services, Retirement Living and Retail. These services encompass 8 major brands including UnitingCare, Blue Care, The Wesley Hospital, St Andrews, Buderim Private and St Stephens Hospitals, Lifeline and ARRCS (Australian Regional and Remote Community Services).
How to apply: