ProCare Australia is seeking a permanent, full time Team Leader located in Toowoomba to work for client provides support to survivors on their journey for safety and healing from sexual, domestic and family abuse, using a feminist perspective.
About the labour hire company –
ProCare Australia are leaders in recruitment and labour hire for the community services sector, providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
About the role –
The Counselling Team Leader oversees eight to ten staff delivering counselling services across three programs:
- Counselling and support to Children and Young People (aged 5-18 years) who have experienced DFV
- Counselling and support to people 12 years or older who have experienced sexual abuse and / or assault
- Men’s Domestic Violence Intervention Group
The client is seeking an experienced and confident leader who has an in depth understanding of counselling modalities including CBT, ACT, Creative Therapies and Narrative Therapeutic Interventions.
The Team Leader will oversee service delivery and development and will provide supervision to the team using PASE Supervision Framework (training on this framework can be provided), with a willingness to engage in honest, transparent, reflective and accountable practice.
The Team Leader will have a passion for working with women, men and individuals in a rapidly changing, intensive and crisis driven environment with the ability to demonstrate resilience and the ability to remain calm, and to make professional assessments under pressure.
The role includes Leadership, Human Resources, Service Delivery and Organisational responsibilities, further outlined below.
- Ensuring service delivery meets the QLD government service standards for delivering domestic and sexual violence support services
- Supporting and supervising a team of counsellors to achieve their targets for KPI’s through check ins, supervision, providing advice and assistance with reviewing and developing case plans, case discussions and reviews, debriefing and supporting staff wellbeing
- Supporting with client work as required (the Team Leader doesn’t hold a case load but is back up for when team members are unavailable)
- Management of HR tasks with the support of a HR Business Partner
- Reporting and supporting with auditing / compliance
- Attending meetings including leadership and stakeholder meetings
Salary and benefits:
- SCHADS Level 7 salary – SCHADS Level 7 – $110,907.68 – $115,537.24 + 11% Super
- 5 weeks leave per year
- Ability to apply for additional leave
- Maternity and Paternity leave options
- Approx. $1,300 PA for external supervision and training
- Pool cars available for work use
- WFH one day per week
- Salary Sacrifice
Find out more and apply at the ProCare Australia website.