ProCare Australia is seeking casual Residential Youth Workers for many locations across the state, including Brisbane, Logan, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, Ipswich, Toowoomba, and Warwick.
About the organisation –
ProCare Australia are leaders in recruitment and labour hire for the community services sector – providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
As the needs and demands of the community services sector grows, ProCare Australia is seeking to recruit qualified, flexible, hardworking, passionate and experienced youth workers who can help provide support to leading services in the government and NGO sector.
About the role –
- Completed Certificate IV level qualification in a Youth / Community Service related field (or studying towards)
- Current Open Drivers License.
- Current Blue Card (Paid).
- Current National Police Check (Within 12 Months).
- Current First Aid (3 years) & CPR Certificate (12 months).
- A vehicle with full comprehensive car insurance.
- Regular availability for day, evening and weekend shifts.
- Experience working with children, young people and/or families
- An understanding of trauma and attachment theories.
Renumeration: $46 – $93 hourly rate depending on qualifications and experience.
Find out more and apply at ProCare’s website.