ProCare Australia is seeking a permanent full time or part time Recruitment Consultant to assist with providing labour hire services in the community and family services sector.
About the organisation –
ProCare Australia are leaders in recruitment and labour hire for the community services sector, providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
About the role –
ProCare Australia is seeking an energetic and dedicated Recruitment Consultant to provide recruitment support to clients within the community services sector (Government, non-profit organisations and private companies). The role provides variety, with internal recruitment of Community Service Labour Hire professionals, who are casually employed directly by ProCare Australia, as well as recruiting candidates to be directly employed by clients who engage ProCare for recruitment support.
ProCare recruits for roles across child protection, domestic and family violence, housing and homelessness, alcohol and other drugs, mental health, humanitarian support and disability. ProCare help to put the right people in the right roles, so they can make a profound impact on the welfare of those in our community who need hope for a brighter future – it’s very rewarding work!
The role is a performance based position with weekly and monthly targets. The role offers an uncapped bonus structure to reward you for reaching and exceeding your attainable KPI’s.
ProCare Australia’s office is based in Woolloongabba, with free parking on site and the role offers a hybrid work arrangement.
- 360 end to end recruitment of Community Service professionals to meet the needs of Clients
- Understanding key requirements for each role and managing recruitment campaigns for effective outcomes, including advertising and process management
- Providing quality, timely and responsive service to meet Client and Candidate needs
- Business development – growth of trusting and productive partnerships with Community Service organisations (with the support of our Recruitment and Relationship Manager)
- Maintaining accurate records using ProCare Australia’s custom built database
- Maintaining current knowledge of issues affecting the Community Services sector, including social and environmental impacts of the sector
To Be Successful
- Full working rights in Australia are a mandatory requirement
- A minimum of 12 months experience in recruitment, ideally agency recruitment
- You can meet KPI’s and achieve results, with accuracy and professionalism
- You are self-motivated, with an ethical approach to your work
- You have strong judgement and assessment skills
- You have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective Client and Candidate relationships
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to positively negotiate with influence
- You have strong attention to detail, have demonstrated experience in prioritising tasks, managing processes and developing solutions to issues
- You are proficient in using computers, with word processing, database, email and internet skills
- You hold a current Drivers License
- Base salary of $70,000 – $85,000PA (negotiable, depending on experience) + 11% Super (ProRata salary if you opt for Part Time)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
For more information or background on the role, contact Sandie Elatm, Recruitment and Relationship Manager on 07 3807 2833 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more and apply at the ProCare Australia website.