This permanent full time role based at the Woolloongabba office is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining quality standards. You will be conducting regular internal audits and identifying areas for improvement
$80k – $90k per annum + super + salary sacrificing option and meal entertainment
This role is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining quality standards. You will be conducting regular internal audits and identifying areas for improvement. A typical day may include responding to a quality issue, reviewing the Quality Improvements Register and updating the QMS.
Desired skills and abilities
- Administration of our Quality Management System, Logicq.
- Maintain the risk management framework and work with the Corporate Services Team to ensure all incidents, near misses, feedback and hazards are reviewed, investigated, reported and managed.
- Facilitate ongoing monitoring, implementation and review of quality standards in conjunction with the Corporate Services Director.
- Manage the Quality Improvement Register and work with key team members to implement approved improvements.
- Be the point of contact for any quality issues in the organisation.
- Lead all accreditation processes.
- Plan and conduct regular internal audits.
- Work with the Corporate Services Director to regularly review and update policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 desired but not mandatory.
- A current Queensland Working with Children Card (Blue Card) or eligible to apply
- Driver’s Licence
QATISCPP’s vision is a future where all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people are physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong, live in a safe, caring and nurturing environment within their own families and communities, and are afforded the same life opportunities available to other children and young people to fully realise their potential.
QATSICPP is the peak body representing, advocating, and supporting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander child protection and family support sector in Queensland.
By sharing our collective knowledge and experience, we can all make a positive impact on policies and practices to combat the overrepresentation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in Queensland’s child protection system.
If you would like further information, please email email@example.com. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible.
Applications will need to include a cover letter (1 page) demonstrating your key capabilities and experience supported by your current resume. Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide two professional referees.
QATSICPP is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a positive culture and offers a safe and supportive work environment. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
View more information and apply online. Applications close on Sunday, 12th March