Exploring EFT as a tool for self-care, supervision and working with individual clients
Presented by: Khadine Aharon
CPD Hours: 7
The EFT Level 1 practitioner training benefits social workers as a tool for self-care, supervision and working with individual clients.
- Self-care: EFT can be used to reduce the everyday work stress and anxiety lived by a social worker.Used regularly it reduces stress load.
- Supervision: EFT can be used with staff when providing supervision and is extremely useful for anxiety, stress and trauma.
- Individual clients:EFT is an effective tool and can be easily utilised when counselling clients.Additionally, clients can learn the basics to use on themselves in one session.
Topics covered for EFT Level 1
- What is EFT and how EFT works?
- How does EFT work for emotional issues?
- How does EFT work for physical issues?
- The history of EFT
- Psychological reversal and how to overcome it
- Overview of the standard EFT procedure
- EFT for physical issues, pain or discomfort
- Important points for applying EFT successfully
- EFT for cravings
- The Movie Technique
- The Personal Peace Procedure
- Level 1 assessment
Research into the use of EFT as a therapeutic tool is increasing globally. Much of this research is available through the EFT Universe website which states that, “EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 100 different journal articles.” (https://www.eftuniverse.com/research-studies/eft-research).
On completing the EFT certification, participants will:
- be familiar with the history of EFT
- have an understanding of what EFT is and what it is used for
- be confident in constructing set up phrases
- know the basic EFT points and sequence
- be practised in using EFT for their own self care
- gain competency in using basic EFT techniques for themselves and with individual clients for a variety of concerns
Meet the presenter:
Khadine Aharon is an Accredited Social Worker who specialises in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). She has more than 25 years of combined experience in Community Services and Natural therapies industries. Khadine has worked with hundreds of people in individual, group and community settings. EFT has become one of her favourite transformational tools and she is passionate about sharing this technique with others. Khadine effortlessly combines her knowledge and skills to provide an interactive, practical and safe space for students to learn EFT Tapping.
Date: Friday, 21st May – 9am to 5pm
Cost: AASW Members $290 // non AASW Members $340