ProCare Australia is seeking a permanent, full time Operations Manager, Community Services located in Townsville to work for a well known not-for-profit organisation that has been proudly supporting and strengthening the capacity of vulnerable people within Townsville and surrounding regions since 1974. Offering a range of tailored services across Foster & Kinship, Residential Care and Community, their Community Hub offers a safe space for those who are vulnerable, homeless or at risk of homelessness. The service provides the opportunity to socialise and be supported as a valued member of the Townsville community.
About the organisation –
ProCare Australia are leaders in recruitment and labour hire for the community services sector, providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
About the role –
The Operations Manager is a senior member of this well established NFP’s leadership team, reporting to the CEO. The role provides leadership and oversight to all Programs, ensuring operational efficiency, service and output standards are attained.
- Support for those who are Homeless or a risk of Homelessness
- Support for new mothers to improve safety, welfare and wellbeing of children
- Foster and Kinship Care
- Residential Out of Home Care
- Community Hub that offers Play Group and Emergency Relief
- A social enterprise connecting the community to affordable and healthy meals
- Maintain a visible presence at each Program location, being actively involved in the operations and with clients and providing leadership, guidance and support as needed
- Using specialised knowledge and frameworks, maintain and continuously improve services and programs
- Ensure programs and services under the control of this position are aligned to budget, funding and governmental requirements
- Build and continuously develop the skills of Program Managers for excellence in leadership, supervision, training, coaching and mentoring teams
- Ensure the utmost safety, wellbeing and support for employees and volunteers through established WHS policies and procedures and emergency management response
- Ensure role clarity for all team members and establish and monitor scheduled performance planning and review to achieve high performance outcomes
- Adopt a hands-on approach to resource management, filling in for Program Manager absences if required and providing assistance where needed
- Direct responsibility and management of client/workers complaints, grievances or escalations requiring resolution or higher level investigation
- Direct responsibility for program licensing activities, ensuring all programs meet relevant Child Safety Licensing requirements
Salary and benefits:
- SCHADS Level 8 – 120,331.12 – $125,066.24 + Super
- 5 weeks leave per year
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supportive and collaborative management and team
- Free annual Flu Vaccinations
- Salary Sacrifice
Find out more and apply at the ProCare Australia website.