International borders are open again, which means home stay providers will be looking for host families to accommodate overseas students. Blue Card Services advises that under the Child accommodation services including homestays category of regulated employment, anyone over the age of 18 who lives inside the house where homestay services are provided for a period of more than 7 days in a calendar year is considered a volunteer and will need to hold a Blue Card before children arrive.