The annual Family Matters’ National Week of Action will be held from 20th to 26th May – less than two weeks away. Will you be ready? The theme for the 2019 National Week of Action is Because of them, we must. It is under this theme that Family Matters will be calling attention to the urgency of building a better future for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander kids – not only for the next generation, but for the children who are here today. What can you do in getting ready to promote the National Week of Action?
- Find out more about the Family Matters Campaign by clicking here and distributing this information throughout your workplace, networks, associates and friends
- Read and share Jennah Dungay’s speech delivered at last year’s launch of the Family Matters Report 2018 – an inspiring reminder of the importance of family, kinship and culture
- Host an event during the National Week of Action and register your event here
- Take a photo of you and your mob holding the Campaign sign and share it on social media
- Share Family Matters’ election priorities via social media
- Be ready to receive and respond to more advice soon to be sent to you about ways in which you can promote the National Week of Action – allocate this responsibility to one or more designated people within your organisation.
Submit a Comment