TEN – Disclosures and Allegations of Abuse: Best Practice Guidance
Short webinar for executives of not-for-profits with best practice guidance for handling allegations of abuse
This practical session provides an in-depth guide to navigating the processes involved with reportable conduct legislation and provides best practice guidance on how organisations can meet the strict requirements involved when faced with an allegation. It covers:
- Scope of mandatory reporting obligations in the NFP and charities sector
- Reporting to police and other authorities
- Reporting obligations and interplay with criminal law
- Investigation processes: timeframes and priorities
- Interview protocols and best practice
- Navigating finding and implementing recommendations following an investigation
- Communication with affected parties, staff and other stakeholders
This webinar is suitable for executives working for not for profits and charities Australia-wide. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Registered live webinar delegates will receive a CPD certificate for attendance at this webinar. This webinar has been designed to run for 1 hour, however, webinar lengths can vary depending on the level of questions and discussion.
Presented by: Luke Geary, Partner – NFPs, Human Rights & Social Impact, Mills Oakley, Brisbane, Qld
Date: Friday, 31st March – 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Cost: $269.50 per person