ReachOut – Official launch of new report: ‘What are you worried about?’
Official launch of ReachOut new report on young people’s stress burden and impacts on their wellbeing
You’re invited to the official launch of ReachOut’s new report: ‘What are you worried about?’
The report features new research and insights into the most pressing issues affecting young people in Australia today including mental health, study stress, loneliness and the cost of living.
In this one-hour event, you’ll learn about the unique mental health and help-seeking challenges faced by young people as a panel of experts unpack findings from the report and share their insights and experiences.
This event will cover:
- the key mental health support needs of young people in Australia;
- the power of digital service provision approaches;
- how the sector can effectively engage with young people in their digital world.
- Ashley de Silva, CEO – ReachOut
- Rashida Dungarwalla, Founder & Head Psychologist – Flow State Space
- Tiara De Silva, Youth Board Director – ReachOut
- Sophie Scott, Associate Professor of Science Communication – Notre Dame University
Join colleagues and ReachOut for this online panel discussion during Child Protection Week.
Date: Wednesday, 6th September – 12pm to 1pm AEST