Australia’s National Research Organisation for Women’s Safety (ANROWS) has launched the special collection, Violence against women in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, an annotated list of resources about sector issues relevant to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- prevention and intervention on evidence and findings for measures to reduce violence against women in Indigenous communities;
- prevalence and incidence on conceptual and statistical attributes of violence;
- exploration of impacts of violence against women;
- justice responses including challenges to accessing justice;
- services and practices including case studies;
- cultural competence including popular media responses to violence in Indigenous communities;
- research on future developments for policy and practice;
- and a section with further links to online resources.
To receive updates from ANROWS, subscribe to ANROWS’ Notepad newsletter here.
Submit a Comment