Status: Fixed term (to 30 June 2017)
Hours of work: 22.8 hours (3 days) per week
Award coverage: Level 5 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award 2010 (Modern Award)
Salary: Above award (Transitional Award rate)
Accountable to: Community Legal Centres Queensland Director
- Coordination of the Accreditation Scheme for Queensland member community legal centres, including:
- Ensuring the ongoing promotion of the scheme within Queensland, and sector stakeholders.
- Collaboration with the NACLC National Accreditation Coordinator to ensure consistent implementation and administration of the Scheme.
- Negotiation and management of formal agreements, for example, for data access, a delegation of accreditation and certification.
- Coordination and conduct of site visits for Queensland community legal centres.
- Establishing and maintaining Community Legal Centres Queensland records of material on reviews, site visits and accreditation status of community legal centres.
- Providing training for Queensland community legal centres in the application of the Standards Performance Pathway to record the self-assessment or any other Scheme related areas.
- Undertaking organisational assessment of Queensland CLC including a desktop audit of self-assessments, scheduling and conducting onsite reviews, reviewing individual improvement plans and completing a site review report with recommendations on accreditation level.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the National Accreditation Coordinator, including effective information flow between Community Legal Centres Queensland and NACLC.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the scheme and of its utilisation including progress of online self-assessments, site reviews and certification, and responding to issues raised by scheme participants.
- Working with the National Accreditation Coordinator and other State/Territory Regional Coordinators to:
- Monitor and analyse assessments to identify any common areas for sector improvement.
- Device and initiate strategies to strengthen organisational governance, operations, risk management and service delivery.
- Preparing status and annual reports on the Schemes progress for Queensland community legal centres and identifying any issues and their solutions by way of possible improvements to the Scheme.
- Other duties as directed from time to time by the Director or, in the Directors absence, the President.
For more information, click here.
Applicants should send a written application and a current CV toJames Farrell, Community Legal Centres Queensland
Applications close at noon on Thursday, 28 July 2016.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted on 29 July and interviews will take place on Tuesday 2 August, with the successful applicant to commence as soon as practicable (ideally in the week beginning Monday 15 August).