- Use of materials and information
- Commercial and other use
- Calendar of Events
PeakCare Queensland Inc. (PeakCare Queensland) supports the reasonable dissemination and exchange of information contained on this website strictly and only for purposes of promoting the objectives of PeakCare Queensland.
A single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site for personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form may be downloaded, stored in the?cache, displayed, printed and/or copied.? Unless otherwise stated, such information or material from this website may only be used for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 and may only be reproduced as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge the source of any selected passage, extract, photograph, graphic, video, diagram or other information or material reproduced. Any reproduction made of the information or material must include disclaimer notices as set out here.
It is not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or sell the information or material on this website without seeking prior written approval of PeakCare Queensland. This website may not be used to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to other websites for commercial reasons without written permission from or at the invitation of PeakCare Queensland. To obtain permission, please contact PeakCare Queensland on 07 3368 1050 or email email@example.com.
Under the terms and conditions that may be prescribed by PeakCare, the Calendar of Events page on this website may be used by a?member and/or supporter organisations and individuals to promote their activities and events.
- Provision of information only
- Collection and publication of feedback and other views
- Quality of information
- Links to external websites
- Linking to this website
Links to this website may be displayed on other websites or through other social media outlets with the following provisos:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents PeakCare Queensland
- Links to this website from another website must not give the impression that the other website, or the company which owns it, is sponsored or endorsed by PeakCare Queensland
- The content of the link on the linking website must not suggest that PeakCare Queensland has created any of the content on that linking website. In other words, the source of the material must be clear.
- Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this website unless express written permission has been obtained from PeakCare Queensland. To obtain permission, please contact PeakCare Queensland on 07 3368 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. PeakCare Queensland reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
This website is presented by PeakCare Queensland for the purpose of disseminating information about the organisation and its activities. This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for independent professional advice. PeakCare Queensland does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information.
The views expressed by individuals and organisations in any online forums or other methods used to collect, publish and/or disseminate feedback or commentary in relation to any information or material contained on the website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of PeakCare Queensland, its Board, employees, member agencies or affiliated organisations or individuals or the Queensland Government.
Videos written and produced by PeakCare Queensland included in the website solely represent the views of PeakCare Queensland and do not necessarily reflect the views of PeakCare Queensland, its Board, employees, member agencies or affiliated organisations or individuals or the Queensland Government
PeakCare Queensland makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available on this website. Before relying on the information on this site, however, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. PeakCare Queensland cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
This website contains links to external websites. PeakCare Queensland takes reasonable care in permitting these links to be contained on the website. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Linkages to external websites should not be taken to be an endorsement or recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this website. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit. Views or recommendations provided in linked websites do not necessarily reflect those of PeakCare Queensland, its Board, employees, member agencies or affiliated organisations or individuals or the Queensland Government.
Every endeavour is made to ensure that this website is secure.? However, users should be aware the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a users transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses or other defects. PeakCare Queensland, its Board, employees, member agencies or affiliated organisations or individuals or the Queensland Government accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a users computer, software or data occurring in connection with this website. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the users computer system, software or data.
- Privacy statements
- PeakCare Queensland is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors and users of this website and ensuring that the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information is undertaken responsibly and transparently.
- PeakCare Queensland understands that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of information that is provided to us.
- PeakCare Queensland manages personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles described in the Information Privacy Act 2009, and relevant confidentiality provisions in the Child Protection Act 1999 and related policies of the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
- In accordance with these principles, reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all people, either as representatives of an organisation or as individuals are made aware of any personal information that is being collected, why that information?is being collected, what it will be used for and who will potentially have access to it. This includes:
- requests to subscribe to PeakCares e-News
- blog posts
- online registrations and payments
- online surveys and polls relating to PeakCares activities and work
- photo galleries
- When visits are made to this website, anonymous information may be recorded for statistical purposes only, including traffic patterns through the site such as the time and date of visits to the site, pages accessed and materials downloaded. No attempt will be made to identify visitors to the site or to use or disclose the personal information of visitors except where required under a law, for example, where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the service providers logs.
- Contact us
If a concern or query is held about the privacy and security practices associated with this website, please contact Mr Gary Roberts (Email: email@example.com; Phone: 07 3368 1050; Post: PeakCare Queensland PO Box 159 Paddington Queensland 4064.)