Presented by Amovita Consulting
Does your organisation apply for funding through local, state or national funding bodies or government agencies? Are you wanting to gain inside tips and learn new strategies for your tender to stand out from competitors? Then this tender and grant writing training is essential for your organisation to attend.
Amovita has designed a one-day tender and grant writing workshop for individuals and organisations to gain practical skills and tools needed to decipher, design and submit winning tenders.
We want to assist you to communicate effectively and persuasively about the outcomes you can deliver as a preferred supplier and to equip you with the skills and techniques to win that all important tender.
Our workshop focusses on the practical skills and tools needed to analyse, decipher, design and submit winning tenders for both state and federal funding in the human services arena.
The workshops will also focus on how to leverage existing and new intra agency collaboration and external partnerships to secure an advantage in the tender process.
- Use relevant and appropriate language in writing a successful tender
- Successfully address tender criteria to ensure you meet the requirements of the tender documents
- Articulate your existing outcomes as well as your innovation in the new world
- Interpret tender guidelines to decipher what is being asked
- Gain communication strategies to clearly articulate what you do and why you do it, what are you going to offer the government and your client base in a new world
- Learn to approach tender writing for the new professionals and very experienced organisations
Brisbane: 28th February
Gold Coast: 1st March
Brisbane: 28th April
Rockhampton: 5th May
Toowoomba: 17th August